Live for the Unexpected

Hi Guys, sorry for the late post.. Today was my first day of Exam and i had to study all day to keep my score stable and get some good result. this is a sudden photoshoot that i've did with my Photographer (my sister) yesterday at Balai Kartini when all my mom's Family come and celebrate my grandma sister 77th birthday and since everybody had gone home, me and my family were going back to the car and about to go home too.. but i saw a beautiful pathway beside the building and i said to my sister that she should take some picture of me just for fun but i think the picture quiet good for my blog. That's all guys thank you for seeing my blog!! πŸŒΈπŸŒΈπŸ‘½πŸ‘½



                                                      


                                                  



                                                        


                                                              X.o.X.o Good Nite o.X.o.X

Comments