Love The way You Lived and Love The way you Pose!

It's moa again folks!
So as you can see i have this new hairclip that i wear... I realy like it so i think i would wear it all the time. Actually i've got it from OS that i endorse the owner of the OS is so kind to me and this is my first endorse so i want it to be amazing... This picture taken by my mommy at her project in Diponegoro street. the view is amazing right? Well, it's because i'm in the roof top and at first i was afraid going to the top because this building is not yet finish but when i reach to the top it paid off and the wind is so hard it's makes my hair floating trough the air. Thank you mom for taking me to amazing place and thank you @peyoshop for the Hairclip.. I'll be back soon folks! 💃✌️
.



                                       

                          

Comments